80% bonus

Risk warning: Forex, spread bets and CFDs are high risk and losses can exceed your investment.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What is "Holy Grail" indicator in Forex trading

Prime Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    the holy grail indicator does not exist and i hope to be proven wrong. it is supposed to be an indicator that never loses thereby giving the trader or owner 100% gain although i doubt if there is any broker that will allow such on their platform as it may ruin them financially.

Post Thanks / Like
    I do not trust on the indicator. There is no indicator that can make you only profit or can provide you 100% surety on their indicator signal. So I think to depend on the indicator only is not a good thing to trade.

Elite Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think there was no indication in this way ...You are using indicators to help you .. but it is very important to your ability to analyze the chart correctly

Post Thanks / Like
    I believe there is no indicator that can anticipate price movements by 100% or even 70% . But I believe that there are indicators that are 70% or 80% precise but only if they are applicable on the current situation . I mean that an indicator that is 80% precise for the current situation may be 30% precise for another situation .

Post Thanks / Like
    for me holly grail in not inside the forex trading, because we so hard to get profit allways withuot lossing. so no indicator will proof the holygrail system

Elite Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JuraganGrowol View Post
    for me holly grail in not inside the forex trading, because we so hard to get profit allways withuot lossing. so no indicator will proof the holygrail system
    I think it is so in the forex business will never have sisitem holygrail trade and no trade holygrail indicators are all indeed in possession of the analysis will still have the opportunity for one infikator especially when there is news then maybe will never be able to work with good

Post Thanks / Like
    Actually i can not know about this indicators, can you shear holy indicators i want to try this indicators.

Post Thanks / Like
    Trend Channels.
    Fibonacci: Retracements and expansions.
    Head and Shoulders, double Top, double Bottom.
    Divergences: Regular and hidden.
    Harmonic patterns.
    CandleSticks.
    work for me + macd & stochastic 10,3,3

Prime Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    there have nothing called holy grail indicator. but some trades think there must be any indicator which give signal every time accurate and make them rich. this indicator called holy grail. but in reality holy grail is a dream.

Post Thanks / Like
    Holy grail is nothing but golden deer.we heard about holy grail but not seen yet.leave it; A good strategy and proper money management can help to be successful in forex business. so,don't be disappointed to find holy grail.